War

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

As sandbags keep stacking and guns keep firing, the war goes on and on and on. Some soldiers try to talk it out with the enemy, but it just results in more dead soldiers and more gunfire.
Days feel like weeks, weeks feel like months, months feel like years, years feel like centuries.
As the smell of burning gunpowder gets stronger and stronger, the cries for help from wounded men get louder and louder; then weaker and weaker before death.
It feels like gunfire never stops and with that, so does the sound of lifting dust from the bullets and explosions. Soldiers keep getting killed by the enemy. No-one wins.
It is just a never-ending game of cat and mouse.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!