Jacks' Good Day

Jacks good day
1 The day of excitement
Jacks day started off very good until something that made his day even better! He found out that he was going to be famous for caching the King Rat. The King Rat was the most fearsome rat. His rat army was called “ramy” in each row of 6 they all got defeated in 1 big go! Then came the King Rat. Jack slid under the kings’ legs and scratched the king on the back.


2 the day he became famous
After the big fight Jack was huffing and puffing. So many people were shouting hooray for Jack! Then he realised that so many people wanted to pat him.

3 a long time after that
After a while Jack was very happy because of his battle. The last person to pat him was the 1 millionth. He asked himself would this ever happen again? The answer to that was no.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!