Magical Dust

Last week my friend and I went looking for the Dark Horse and sure enough we did. The Dark Horse helped us get down from a mountain. We took some pictures and went back home, I said we will make a collection, so now we are going to look for the Magical Dust.
I packed up everything we needed and went to my friend’s house to pick him up. We took the 'Portal', selected Egypt and walked through. We ran to each pyramid looking for the Magical Dust, but we had no hope. I looked on my search pad and saw it was in the Anubis statue. So, we walked towards the statue and went inside. There were a lot of traps, so we tried our best to avoid them. My friend accidentally stepped on one and it started shooting arrows. I grabbed an arrow and shot it at the button. The arrows were disarmed, and we continued on our journey. I checked again, and it was the quick sand, my friend took out a bag so I could grab a handful of quick sand and place it inside the bag. We then took a picture with the Magical Dust to put on our wall collection.
We ran as fast as we could out of the statue because the whole statue was coming down! I quickly took the Portal out of my bag and set home, and we both jumped in. "That was a close one." My friend exclaimed. I got the pictures, took one and gave one to my friend. We were both so excited that we have a second piece of our collection, the whole collection was coming together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!