A Cloud That Has Friends

Write4Fun Writing TASK
A Cloud That Has Friends
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

People say every cloud has a silver lining, well if so am I a cloud, a cloud that needs guidance through life, a cloud that needs help .. I wouldn’t count myself as a pretty girl or an ugly girl I would count myself as a girl who wants to be themselves , people say I’m ugly , I’m weird , but look where I am now do I care at all ? Crowds may shut me down but you can’t tell me that I can’t be myself or someone else you can’t make me go to reality to expectation... But I do appreciate those who care who are kind who care about me, those who are my FRIENDS.

Fun
Real Friends
I need you in my life
Entertaining
Nice
Does anything for me
Special

7 words that have a meaning to it, A meaning that everybody knows and a meaning that everybody should care about. I am a friend to someone out there at least 1 friend that could count me as a friend .. a true one nothing could stop me from getting friends because I’m a cloud a cloud that has friends, friends that care about me my everything. I’m a true cloud that has friends.

What is a silver lining? if I ask someone if they could define a silver lining would they say this? - silver lining. “Use the term silver lining when you want to emphasize the hopeful side of a situation that might seem gloomy on the surface. The common expression "every cloud has a silver lining" means that even the worst events or situations have some positive aspect.” Or would they say something else something that isn’t even close to the definition of silver lining something that's totally from the definition something weird, something special, something that is also the meaning of friends I wonder, I still wonder because I believe that I am a cloud that has friends, TRUE friends.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!