Terrance

Terrance is a rat that lives under Jamisen’s house in Smithton Tasmania and hides him from his parents because who wouldn't be scared of a rat but Jamisen wanted to keep him so he had to feed him somehow so he feeds him finger and toenails and sometimes cheese if he is a good boy Terrance really likes it so that's why he stays at Jamisen's house and sometimes Jamisen tells him to go on a holiday so right now he is at Burnie Tasmania. With his pc playing Fortnite with me he really enjoys it so much that he plays it all day he even gets to play with Ninja at pro-am. And they won he was so happy that he stays at ninja house and plays with him every day.Terraces south was a Marshmallow person so they wouldn't say it was a rat everybody wonders what is under the face of the marshmallow but he never takes it off apart when he is home and playing on his pc computer.Jamisen is wordering when he Terrance would be coming back he cant wait any longer so he went looking in every motel or hotel. And he wasn’t there so he must of ran away again on that bad motorbike Jamison rode up so Jamisen didn't know what to do because that motorbike was the only thing he had so he had to go and buy a car. so he went to a car dealership to buy a new car,he was having a really hard time choosing what car he should get, so he finally decided what car he choose a fxxk laferrari he got it for 5 bitcoins it was on special so he said why not so after he bought it he took off trying to catch terrance. He could tell were he had been because he left a trail of burn outs he was going to fast then flash went by and it was Terrance with Jamisens motorbike so he followed him to see where he was going and he pulled up at this bunker in the middle of nowhere. And inside is a tunnel of water full of money and after you pass this you get to a door what leads to the core of Earth and inside of the core of Earth was his home what Terrance sad home sweet home he was so glad to be home after he had been out in the world for 13 years. He was born here and his parents were here and they were waiting for him and Jamisen got to meet him and they were very nice to him but he felt a bit suspicious so he got a axe and killed his parents that is a way of putting down rates. Terrance come back just in time so they made grave and buried them they was happy because they had been in pain for many years so they went to bed and never woke up.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!