Queensland

I went to Queensland about three years ago. It took about two days to get to Queensland. I went to Queensland with my mum, brothers and sister. We went to wet and wild, movie world and sea world.
My favourite one was wet and wild. My favourite area in wet and wild was the wave pool.
At move world we went on rides. One of my favourite rides was the road runner roller coaster. I went on the road runner roller coaster heaps and heaps and heaps of times. I also went on taxi cars one or two times. It was boring because I went in an oval shape one or two times. One of the ones I didn’t like was the Scooby-do ride because it went backwards.

My least favourite was sea world because it was a bit boring, there was a few rides. I wasn’t really interested in sea world when I figured out it had only animals to look at. I was bored when I wasn’t on the rides I liked.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!