Haunted House

The screeching noise of the wooden chairs are beginning to make me frightened. The salty sweat drips down my forehead and falls onto my palm. The stress starts to hit me as I begin to taste fear of taking another couple of steps into this spooky and most definitely the most intimidating house ever to be known. I carefully half cover my eyes from the gusting wind hitting me inside the house. I tremble over my words as I talk to my best friend beside me. I can feel cold air hitting my body as my best friend see's this amusing picture of the queen hanging up against the cracked walls. Cobwebs and surround my body as I fall back onto a dusty cupboard. I am in need of help as a green zombie appears in front of my eyes, I scream in fright. HELP!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!