Bandits Treasure

Bandits Treasure
“Thump” I fell out my bed. My mum and dad rushed into my bedroom. By the way I’m Jordan I’m 15 years old. I have 2 brothers 10 and Ruby is 5. I’m the oldest and ruby is the youngest. My dad just went to the airport for work. He is a miner and is going to be away for 2 weeks. Mum is taking us on a picnic in the forest. Hopefully we will find something fascinating. We all get in the car and go to the forest. When I got out of the car I saw someone running away from what looked like BANDITS. I yelled out to mum “Mum I saw something running away from 5 bandits” “Don’t be stupid Jordan” “I’m not being stupid” I shouted back. Then we went to the picnic spot. I asked my mum if I could go exploring in the forest she said “Take your siblings” “why?” I said to my mum. She told me why then Ruby came up to me and said I don’t want to go” “Why not” “ Because I’m only 5 years old and I don’t want to get lost”. So Tyler Zack and I went into the forest. That’s where it begins… I saw the people running again “TYLER, ZACK” I yelled “what?” they said together “T.T.The bandits” I said. Then we kept walking. Then I saw some treasure. I told the boys that I saw the treasure “cool” they said. So we went to pick it up when Ruby came, “What are you doing?” she said. We went silent for about 5 seconds “We found treasure” said Zack “ ZACK” we said “what” “you weren’t supposed to tell Ruby because she will tell mum” I said. “Don’t tell anyone okay” “fine” said Ruby. So we picked up the treasure to take it back to mum but we were surrounded by bandits, “Oh no” said Tyler, “ I’m scared Jordan” said Ruby. “Everybody stay together” “ Let’s figure this out Zack. Take the two on the left, Tyler take the two on the right. Ruby use your puppy dog eyes on the two in front and I will sidekick them out. “Go” said Ruby .So we did it and then more came and trapped us. Later mum came and took Ruby and the treasure. Then the bandits forgot about us and chased after mum and Ruby. So we escaped and got in front of them. So I picked up Ruby and started to slow down. The bandits caught us again. This time we didn’t escape. Hopefully we can get out.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!