That Special Place!

There once was a boy called Ben. Every morning before his parents woke up, Ben would go to his special place where no-one knows where he is. Ben loved his special place for two reasons. One because no-one knows where he is and also when he is sad and wants to be left alone. One very early Saturday morning he went to his special place. But when he got there, it was gone! He said “where did my Special place go”? Out of the corner of Ben’s eye he could see an old man staring at him. When Ben turned around to ask the man why he was staring at him but before he could he heard the most beautiful song he had ever heard. He saw a girl singing to the animals. She was the prettiest girl he’d ever seen before. He started walking to her and when he reached her she saw him walking to her and she said “hello can I help you? Ben said “sorry but you have the most beautiful voice I’ve ever heard. “Thank you my name is Jordan what’s your name” “Ben” he said. Hello Ben. Ben and Jordan ended up falling in love and instead of a special place he found a special person to love.


The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!