Save The World

Oh, hi, let me start this story by introducing myself. I'm Noa, I'm 10 and I'm very creative!
One night I had a crazy dream. This story is me explaining my crazy dream, so don't stop reading because if you read this, you could experience something awesome. I bet your brain has never heard of this before!
So… here's the story: On Friday, I dreamt about all the trees in this land and how they do so much for us. They provide wood for us to make homes and give us oxygen to breathe and finally homes for animals to live in. So what I'm trying to say is, “Please do not cut down trees!” But it doesn't stop there. They cut trees for paper and some people don't even use paper then they throw it out into a landfill bin and it goes into the sea and kills our animals. So what I'm trying to say is, “Trees help animals in a good way and a bad way so if you're reading this and you use paper and throw it out, please keep it and try to recycle it PLEASE!” It's amazing, you could actually be a life saver and save the entire world! But that's not the end, after millions and I mean MILLIONS of messages going around to stop using it, some people continue using paper and don’t recycle it! So share the message around, “Help, and you could be a Life SAVER!
And save the whole entire world!”
Then I woke up and when I realised it was a dream, I decided to spread the word to everyone about recycling paper and taking care of the planet.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!