Calamari Inkantation

When a girl was in a town square alone, she didn’t know what to do. She was scared, so she tried to remember something, something from a long ink fight long ago...

A pale summer moonlight glimmers on the seafloor. An octoling unaware that dawn will bring its capture, it rests within a dangerous trap, dreaming her fleeting dreams…

Once upon a time, a girl or I shall say the octoling girl was walking along an alleyway near the surface, she was happily walking following signs in till she walked past an inkling that she recognized, that brought back a flash, a memory that was facing a demon from her soul.

With a blink of an eye the alleyway vanished, she was standing in a room with some weird object, she was very confused what she was doing in the room, then all of a sudden ink was flying out nowhere spraying the ground with green ink! She grabbed her gun and sprayed it with pink ink and getting rid of it, as soon as she finishes dealing with it an inkling pop out of nowhere attack given her the jump, she dodge most of the shots and tries to fight back but there’s way too much ink on the floor that nearly the whole room was covered in ink and little time remaining for her.

She was on her last breath and she couldn’t take it anymore, it was too much for her but before she was about to give up she heard a song singing in the background, she listened, very closely. The heavenly melody was coming to her, she listens to loud and clear and followed its tune, then she emerges from her ink and splatted the floor hard, hitting the inkling with all the ink she has, listening to it made her felt strong so strong that she blew the whole place apart.

Then she opened her eyes, she was back in the town square, now remember what she was looking for, listening to that melody made her strong, she felt like she was the freshest octoling in the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!