THE DETECTIVE

Excellence Award in the 'Write Along 2018' competition

Detective Will jumped off the tower to the tower where his ship was. Pow! Pow! Pow! The spacemen were trying to shoot him. Will jumped into his ship, then got some cereal. A half-eaten pizza dropped out. He ate it then looked at the space map of the Lego galaxy.
Will pressed the button junkyard jungle. When he got there, he saw his brother who was the opposite of him. Will fell from the sky. Bang! He landed. "I think I broke my arm" he said.
He put a long flat metal rectangle around his arm. "Ace, I need to discover something, stay in the ship." "Okay" said Ace. He waited until he was gone and then he ate up all the food - well all the fast food. He had to eat unhealthily because he had, had his tonsils out.
"Oh no the spacemen are coming."
Quickly Ace made the ship invisible, before they came.
After they left Will came back. Then he flew up to the spaceman’s ship. When they got in Will said, "You look upstairs and downstairs for the gold bricks."
"But I want to look in the basement" Ace said. "Fine" Will sighed.
‘I can't wait until I get ice cream in the freezer’ thought Ace going to the basement. Chomp! Ace ate a whole tub of ice cream in one chomp.
Suddenly two guards came running in. "Surrender or die" they said. Ace quickly got out his bazooka.
"How about you surrender, but if you don’t, I will shoot you both with my bazooka” Ace replied.
"Never!" Said the guards. Pow! In a second they were gone. Ace found 50 golden bricks buried in the snow so he took them. 50 out of a hundred. He stole some food and stored it in his mini freezer.
Will came out of the elevator, he was panting. "I just got 49 golden bricks."
"What about the last one?” Ace asked. "We have to get it from the spaceman boss" Will said.
Ace and Will sneaked to the Boss room. "It's fully guarded" Will said. Ace wasn't listening, he was looking at the two guards that were asleep. "Let's dress up as guards." Later Will and Ace snuck into the room. "All the guards are allergic to ice cream" Ace said. Ace and Will burst into the room shouting, “Flood this place with ice cream!" "NO!" The guards shouted.
Then Ace and Will put in lots of blue whales, killer whales, bowhead whales, southern right whales and more. Then they put in a megalodon to eat everyone.
Will ran to the spaceship, Ace followed him. They ran into the control room next to the spaceship. They put ice cream pipes into the boss room and then ran to the spaceship. They flew away just in time to see the big ship explode.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!