Barry The Banana

Barry the banana was a very silly banana, because he always got his jobs wrong.

One day Barry’s Mum asked him to go to the shops. When Barry was going to the shops, he went the wrong way and he ended up in the zoo and the monkeys tried to eat him. But Barry was too quick, so quick that he face planted into a tree then he fell to the ground. He got back up and ran away with the circus but then he ran into a tree again and said “I’m dead” but he wasn’t dead.

He got back up again and his mum came and said “why are you taking so long? I will take you to the shops and no silliness this time and you are being a
Banana head Barry”.

When Barry's mum was going to the shops Barry walked away into the rain and his skin got wet. His mum came and found him and took him home and wrapped him in a blanket. Hiis skin dried out again and his mum took him to the park. It was a very big park. There were nine kids at the park and Barry got lost again. His mum went looking for him and Barry went looking for his mum and they both got lost. Luckily they both knew the way home, and finished the day tucked up safe in bed.







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!