Samurai Sam

Once there was a samurai named Sam, who was training at samurai school. After training, he walked home to have tea, but on the way he encountered a ninja riding a dragon. He then also saw an army of evil zombie ninja ninja radioactive robot dragon aliens from planet dragonia that eat people for breakfast, and will stop at nothing to eat everything. Sam ran at the dragon and the dragon opened his mouth and Sam ran straight in the dragons’ mouth but then Sam burnt the dragons belly and killed it. Then the ninja took of his mask and was a skeleton. He used his sling shot kill it. And then Sam noticed he was in a board game. He then cut the middle of the board game and he broke all the reality and everything became real and then an army and all the samurai built a laser ray and then they turned half the army, and planet dragonia, to dust. And then the dust became a tornado and then it turned into the legendary wizard.
The wizard made the laser disappear and his hat fell off and he was bald. Samurai Sam came up with a joke, and said “are you Baldilocks or what?”, and then the wizard was so angry he sent samurai Sam to a different dimension, and along the portal they fought. Suddenly the wizard had an asthma attack, and he said “hang on, I have portal-itis, so I get sick when I go through portals.” Then they arrived and he saw a girl holding a naginata and she cursed a spell on the wizard, and if you break his hat the wizard will be slain. So they all went looking for the wizard but he was nowhere to be found. Suddenly they see a legendary robot radioactive demon ninja dragon. It tried to kill the girl but Sam stabbed the beast in the back with a short sword. Then Sam tied rope to its neck and grabbed out a knife and he started to mega rage at it and he kept stabbing it until it became a demon elemental. The elemental was actually two elementals, one god and a single goddess. Suddenly the god threw a fireball at Sam, and then the god changed into two then Sam and the warrior killed them both and found the wizard and killed it too, and the goddess joined the fighters, so they fought together for the rest of their lives, battling different mythical beasts.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!