Elements

I and my friends decided to head to the mall and we went into this nice little jewellery store and decided to get matching necklaces after,
we got home I opened the box and realised that I was given the wrong necklace! When I texted my friends, they said that they got the wrong necklace too. We decided that it was just a coincidence and we still wore them anyway. Because they still look amazing.
We met up a month later and one minute we were talking to Zoe and mid conversation she was sucked through a black void! When she was sucked in we were terrified! But eventually worked up the courage and jumped through the black void.
After the black void, we landed in a glass box and the top closed. Me and Tiana started banging our bodies against the walls in an attempt to get out. After a while, we fell to the ground defeated but we were so focused on getting out that we didn’t realise that Stella and Zoe had fainted.
We sat there trying to wake them up but then saw something. Every time we put our hands together everyone’s necklaces would glow. So, I reached out held Zoe’s hand tight. As if she was waking up from death she stood up and started gasping. Before I asked any questions, she went towards the glass wall and held her hand out and then the unimaginable happened!
Flames came from her hand burning the glass in front of us within seconds! As if nothing happened Zoe turned to us and then her jaw dropped. She ran towards Stella and held her hand, there necklaces glowed. Stella opened her eyes stood up then said to me and Tiana to “open our hands and concentrate”. Me and Tiana did what Stella asked, within a second ice and snow was coming from my hands. I looked over to Tiana and storms was coming from her hands. A second we stopped in disbelief and looked at Stella who had vines coming from her hands.
Before I said anything, Zoe and Stella walked out of the hole that had recently been burnt by Zoe. Stella took the first step and an alarm went off, 60 maybe 80 men in navy jump suits came running in. Their weapons? Stone sword that appeared from their hands. Without thinking I pulled out my hand with an ice sword and ran towards the guard fighting and completely destroying them, everyone had followed with their own weapons.
We slashed all the guards that came our way and when the last body hit the floor we stood up feeling proud, but that feeling was drained when we saw the door open. Only one person walked into the black room, she had no weapons.
“Well,” she said
“looks like our heroes finally arrived”
“what the do you mean?” I yelled.
“you have been chosen to protect the multiverse”
“what?”
“you’re adventure only begins here…"

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!