Oceans Reprisal

I see the blazing waves cutting through the edge of the cliff. The wind gushes sharply across my body, giving me a twisting shiver down my spine, fear rushes rapidly throughout my petrified soul. The night roared rambunctiously. White water increased largely around me, forcing me into the impact of a rip. Horror erupts inside me like an exasperated volcano.

Waves run wild across the stygian ocean. I can feel my heart falling through. Eventually I become nauseous as the waves jaw raws over me.
‘Roar! Boom!’
I feel my vacant body falling onto the vintage, rubber, begrimed dinghy.

‘SILENCE!’
I open my enverated eyes. I tremble beyond the grimmy grey sand. Mystery sprints wildly into my body, screaming with wonder. “How did I…how did get here”

“Hello”, the immense echo of my voice conveys across the land. “I’ve always thought I was heroic, its just cause of the devastating event of mums death” I muttered underneath my voice. “I’ve always been genuinely drawn to the water, just now I’ll never approach it again”
“My instincts can’t make a valuable choice,” tears thrust constantly down my disheveled, drenched face. “What if i never get to see my family again”? What worse could possibly of happened being lost at sea than washing upon a abstruse shore.

The only thing to obtain was the inquisition that triggered me, ‘where am I and how did I get here’?

I saunter devastatingly beyond the grey foreign dusty sand, spitting gravel left to run wild in the air. Suddenly I approach a vintage, wooden cross, laying bloody on the bear edge of the mountain. I froze. Flashbacks rise into my head, my eyes nonchalantly fell down. All I can see is complete pitch black. Horror immediately surges into me like a violent sea storm.
‘Whoosh’!
The supple, silken sand parted as my body decreases downwards. I become light and desolated “My family, why,” I hollow.

“Oi, Get up you”
“Hu”,
My body abruptly rose.
“Come with me”.
I walk leisurely and curiously. Beyond I go. Further by the insufficient step.

I furbish beneath me, there lay shreds of havoc rubbish, the defective verge of the wood swiftly transits sharply across my body. I passed through the capacious aperture that appeared through a mossy wood silhouette.

My eyes widen immensely as air builds up stiffly in my captured throat. I feel humid and startled. I really will never believe a thing I’m seeing, yet I don’t want to. My hands securely cover my mouth.
“Why” I murmur.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!