Next Time

CRASH!!! BANG! A great noise erupted from the dining hall. The guard ran in and saw that all 47 great lights had been destroyed and at the end of the hall sat a girl, whom looked only about 12 years old. The poor creature was covered in mud and her dress was tattered and torn, eyes wide, tears pouring down her checks. Confused the head guard slowly marched toward the child. As he approached, she looked up, startled by the sudden movement the guard jumped back. His eyes met hers and a shock ran down his spine, the echo bounded down the passageway. The child’s eyes were slitted and cat-like and green in colour. The guard realised what she was, a mage, a forsaken creature of everlasting evil. He ran toward her aiming for the heart, 28 years of Academy of Dake classes and finally payed of, he knew what to do. SLASH!! He missed his target and instead sliced down the inside of her arm at least 18 Poins long and 4 Kiaps deeps. She hissed and ran her finger down the cut. A sound like meat on a grill shot through the air knocking the soldier to the ground, until all that remained was a jagged scar. She smashed a window and proceeded to mock her failed captured. Until next time...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!