The 4 Magic Kitten Brothers

Once upon a time there were four extraordinary kitten brothers, but they were not ordinary kitten brothers they were the 4 magic! kitten brothers. Storm (The purple kitten) had the power to control storms and weather, Bert (the green kitten) could control the plants and the ground like soil, Sunshine (the yellow kitten) can control the planets and whatever was on them, and Mike (the blue kitten) he was too young to know his power but at his age the magic brothers normally searched for their powers. since mike was that age the 4 magic brothers started to search to find mikes long lost power but struggled to succeed.
3 years later:
The 4 magic kittens were still traveling because they would not let their littlest brother be terribly sad. That night they ran into a storm that had all the worlds joined together like a giant braid (and I’m serious mars and Pluto where all there). None of the kitten’s powers worked because the storm was just too powerful. All of them put together couldn’t even break it. Then mike walked up to the storm and turned around to yell to his brothers ‘this maybe my lost power’ none of the brothers new what power, was it planets or grass or, or, maybe one of the other things. Mike yelled at the storm ‘I RULE THIS UNIVERSE AND WORLD IF YOU DIDN’T KNOW MR.STORM!!’ Suddenly all the other 3 kittens flew at supersonic speed backwards onto the ground then Mike flew on top of them. When they stood up they all realised the true power of the littlest kitten brother Mike. He has the power to do anything so he can control storms, planets, the earth (including the plants and people) he could even control his brothers!. The brothers had fun playing with all their powers apart from sunshine who was being used as mikes puppet. A few long years later there new sister was born in special bed of marshmallow’s, as the magic kitten brothers found out that they had a new kitten in the family they all shouted... “yuck! He has the power of gender,” “why little brother why,” Mike said smiling because he wasn’t the youngest.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!