Terror Tide

Terrortide
One nice hot morning as the sun was rising Steve and Natasha were getting up, they felt very slight shaking Steve said “it was just a small earthquake” so they didn’t think anything of it. Well steve was at work the ground shaking but this shaking, but it was a lot more violent it put cracks in the ground buildings where falling and car where smashing Sydney was practically crombulling and Steve was in one of the buildings he was trying to get down to the bottom before the building collapses. But when he was running down the stars he fell down and almost fell out of the building. But he kept running. He got out just in time as the building was falling. He was really scared that another building was going to fall down, but this time on him. So he hoped in a car and drove of to his house. But when he got there his house had fallen over, he was terror fired because he thought Tash was dead but she walked out from the side entrance pretty much unskaved. So Tash hoped in the car and drove up a Mountain because there were tsunami warnings because of how big the earthquake was.


The tsunami is here
Once they got to the top of the hill they saw a glimpse of the tsunami in the distance but it looked a lot bigger than they expected on the news. Then they had to go to the higher mountain, but it was on the other side of the city and they wouldn’t make it, because the tsunami was only 20 minutes away so they just had to go with it. So they drove of to the mountain. Well they were in the city there was a car crash so they didn’t think they were going to make it. But Steve did something stupid he literally drove through a window to get through the car crash and they were on there way to the mountain. When they got to the bottom of the mountain the tsunami just hit shore so Steve drove as fast as he could be he wasn’t going to make it. Once they got half way the tsunami hit the mountain but they were safe, the recurve wall shot the small tsunami back at the big one and broke it so the tsunami got a lot of fore’s pulled out of it. So they were safe. But the city wasn’t.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!