Victoria's Dancing Life

Once upon a time, there was a young girl named Victoria. Victoria loved to dance. Every night after school, her well loved mother would take her to dance class. Victoria loved how the dance was always in rhythm with the music. She loved how each song and each dance had it's own unique style. Victoria always tried to master each element of the dance. She is very confident and takes up all her spare time practising and trying to conquer the dance. When her parents told her they were going to take her out of dance to go on holiday to Europe for a month she was devastated. Her huge concert was just one day after she came back! So she practised even more than usual and on the day she got back she learnt and mastered every move so she was ready for her concert. The next day at her concert, she remembered every move and did them perfectly. Victoria came first, and she won a trophy that she will treasure forever. THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!