Japan Disaster

To be honest, the day that this happened seemed to escalate quickly. It all started in Japan. I was feeding my cat, Lavender while my brother, Jisung fed Hachean, our dog. We loved pets. Having pets and looking after them was hard work but we got used to it. We also had a cockatoo named Jerry.
One day Jerry was squawking LOUDLY! Hachaean started barking as well. At least Lavender has common sense. She went outside- Inside. And wait for it… Lavender started meowing as well! “OK, WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!!? WHY ARE YOU ALL MAKING ME DEAF?!!?! TELL ME NOW!” It’s definitely the other bird from next door again!’
(Lavender’s view) My owner, Jenoi is getting tired. So is my unpleasant sidekick, happy meal 2.0, or was it dumb happy meal 2.0? Never mind. I have to “run” but I don’t want to. (Meows loudly) heh. She fell for it. Now I’m
Riding on Jenoi’s back but I do not see the fox thingy
( Jerry’s view) SQUAWK SQUAWWWWWK I am Jerry! I am flying! I like flying because I feel wind and I like wind because it is like food so I try and eat it!
(Jenoi’s view) “Jerry, please stop squawking!!” I said. I swear if I hear one more- “SQUAWK!” my thoughts of strangling Jerry were rudely interrupted by Jerry SQUAWKING!!! I sighed. Sometimes that bird is annoying ‘WHERE’S MUM???” ‘AAAAAHHHH!’ jisung then fell down a covered hole.
(Jisung’s view) its pitch black. For goodness sake where am I? Where’s Jenoi? ‘Ahhh!’ I screamed. I had no idea where Jenoi was. All I could hear was Jerry squawking loudly…well, VERY LOUDLY!!!!!Well at least then I knew that Jenoi wasn’t going anywhere without me. ‘Jisung! Are you ok?’ she asked ‘I am okay, sister!’ then I remembered- ‘PASS ME YOUR TORCH!!!’ whoosh! Her torch fell on my head. She really needs to upgrade her throwing skills. I sighed.
I turned it on and gasped. I was in the lair of THE. LEGENDARY BLUE EYED FOX!!! It was sleeping, but it would wake up, READY.FOR.DINNER.
(Jerry’s view) I fly down with this net to get owner oh wait there’s the fox never mind!
(Jenoi’s view) ‘We’ll g- WOAH!’ I fell down with the pets with a thud! The fox jumped on its hind legs said ‘hit the radio’ let mum go and DANCED...am I reading this right Jisung??’ ‘Yeah you’re reading it right. She danced’ ‘oh ok ...the fox danced, and us after a while and that’s why we literally look like puppets on strings half of the time!’
‘Ooooooh’ said the four pups sitting there. There was Martin, the oldest .Allie, Milo and Rowe. Rowe was the youngest. Followed be Milo, who was adventurist, Allie was quiet and loved reading and Martin always helped his mother do jobs around the home and for Japan? We like it in here more, Elephants probably own it!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!