The Lost Boy

THE LOST BOY

When he didn’t arrive home on time his mum rang the police. When the police arrived at the woods One day after school, a little boy went walking in the woods. He kept walking deeper and deeper and when he stopped for a drink of water he realised he was lost.
They came bolting in to look for him. They looked for one whole day but could not find him.
The little boy was getting scared as it was getting dark so he tried to find his way out but just ended up going deeper and deeper into the woods.
There were tears and screams from his family because he was the best little boy you could wish for.
The police searched again for two days and one night but there was still no sign of the boy.
The boys mum was getting very worried by now so she went down to the exact spot where he got lost and prayed for him to be returned. When she looked up there he was standing in front of her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!