Mandy

I have two friends. Their names are Mandy and Kevin. Kevin is cool. I have known him for almost a year. Mandy is my best friend. I have known her since I was born. Mandy likes Kevin, but Kevin dislikes Mandy.
I know why.
We are all going out today. I have brought everyone to the mall. Mandy is happy. I don't know how Kevin feels. He is wearing his shades. I have to take care of my dog. His name is FlufflePuffle. That's what my mum calls him. My dad calls him a little rat. His real name is Felix. I love Felix, but it is a pain to take care of him. I don't have my parents around to take care of him anymore.
I know why.
Mandy has offered to help me with him. She loves Felix. She is my best friend. Kevin thinks Felix is a pain.
I know why.
I haven't told Mandy that we will be taking Felix to the pound today. I can't yet. It will break her heart. She is my best friend. After shopping at the mall, we arrive at the pound. Kevin explains to Mandy why we are there. Mandy is crying. I don't like it. I am not ready for what we will be doing today. Mandy is my best friend. We head to our next place. We are going rock climbing. Mandy starts to feel better. She loves the outdoors.
I feel guilty.
Mandy is my best friend.
We arrive at the cliffs. Mandy is now happy. I am sad.
Mandy is my best friend.
I don't want to do this.
Kevin takes off his shades. His eyes are red.
I know why.
I know what I have to do.
I walk up to Mandy. She is looking over the cliffs with awe.
Mandy is my best friend.
I touch Mandy's shoulder.
Mandy is my best friend.
Mandy turns around.
Mandy is my best friend.
Mandy is my best friend.
Mandy is my best friend.
I push Mandy. I hear her screams echo off the cliff walls.
Mandy is my best friend.
Kevin doesn't like her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!