Satilla

At the top of MT Everest was the fierce SATILLA with his mighty t-rex claws about to crush a frozen enemy. Then out of nowhere mini sagilla robots come out of the ground. They are half dragon, quarter gorilla and quarter snake but they are no match for a T-rex combination. SATILLA easily froze them with his breath and then crushed them with his giant t-rex claws.
Just as he was celebrating his victory a robot SATILLA came out of the sky but SATILLA was also some snake with a dragon head, gorilla arms and legs with t-rex paws. So SATILLA slid underneath the robot SATILLA and grabbed its legs but then an amazing thing happened, the robot SATILLA shrank and SATILLA fell in his own cave. The robot SATILLA smashed it so SATILLA was trapped and SATILLA heard a voice, I am SANTILLA a bit of ant to shrink or get super-sized.
SATILLA was in his cave for days and days but one day he could feel wind and water. Then he realized that his cave was melting, SATILLA was about to break it until he heard hail that was his weakness. The hail was breaking the roof and getting in but just then he started to evolve he was weakened anymore he was strengthened SATILLA was now SANTILLA so he super-sized himself and pushed the robot SANTILLA off because he was guarding SANTILLA'S cave. He fell off the edge and landed with a loud thud.
SANTILLA went back to his cave or the remainings of it he started to rebuild it and by the time he finished it he had evolved to SANTBILLA.............a bit of bat.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!