Bang

The dog slammed the door behind me and I was scared so I ran and ran as fast as I could into my bedroom. The dog was right behind me so I Jumped out of my window in my bedroom. The dog ran out and I quietly shut the door and I solve the problem because I got a treat and walked outside. The dog followed me out the door. I dropped the treat and ran as fast as a Ambulance so I could Quickly shut the door. That's how I solved the problem. After that I cleaned up my bedroom. I cleaned or the fluff and hair that dog put in my room. Then I sat on my bed and read a story about a unicorn that she saw a rainbow but it started raining and lost her house her name was fluffy. Next it was night so i had pasta for dinner. After that I put my blind down. I went to sleep fast asleep zzz. The next morning i had pancakes for breakfast I met a new friend her name was Sophie. She always wears a unicorn tshirt and demon jeans. Also a rainbow jojo bow. we played a game at the beach and went in the nice beautiful blue ocean. Sophie is Absurd but a draught came along there was a animal that looked like a mink. Next we went home and had dinner we had KFC. Sophie said don't you just love KFC.

Then we went late night shopping WE went to sports girl to get a voucher and then wendy's to get ice cream and to typo, big w, kikki k, and pandora, from pandora i got a gold and silver ring. The ice cream we had was luscious Then i braided my friends hair she has blonde hair. Sophie told me some names of her friends they where rosie, isie, Hallie, Claire, Phoebe, Katie Abby, and Lucy THen Sophie left to go to Fiji then New York like all around the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!