Leeca’s Journal

In May 1973, I killed an old lady. She was walking along the city path and when she wasn’t looking I put a bomb in her bag. Tick, tick, tick the time was ticking 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 BOOM! She blew up, blood and organs went everywhere.

In January 1978, I murdered a young girl. She and her parents were asleep. I smashed the window and crept inside. I grabbed out my gun and bang she was dead. Her bed was covered in blood. Her mother and father did not hear a thing. In the morning, her mother and father went to her room to wake her up for school but she was dead.

In April 1980, I robbed a bank. It was Halloween and the bank owners went out to get some lollies. They were far away from the bank so I smashed a window and collected all the shiny money to give to my boss.

In January 1983, I hung someone in my back yard. I was sick of people walking past my old house. I set up a trap outside my yard. Ding, ding, ding. That was the alarm. I ran outside to grab the person then I quickly ran back inside tied a rope around his neck and tied the other end of the rope to a tree and it was fun watching him die.

In June 1988 it was time the police found out what I had done. I was going to be hung so these are my last words “I wish I had not done any of this.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!