Camping

Day 1

We are going to a campsite at Blackdown Tablelands and we are taking six mountain bikes. I was riding my bike through the water and out of the water, up and down the hills going to the lookouts. My favourite thing is at the campsite in a river that has a big crack in it. When we are at the campsite there was a sand goanna and it tried to climb up trees, and it squeezed to the ground.

Day 2

We got up at 4 o’clock in the morning to travel to the waterfalls. It took a long time to get there, but we jumped off a big rock into the water and on top of the waterfall is a big rock hole. Then we went back onto the four wheel drive track. Then back to the campsite and packed up and went home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!