Lava Ball

I woke up with a suspicious lava ball right next to me. The lava ball is going straight out from the volcano. I had a bright white bee suit and black cords coming out of me. It’s just a little weird to have a bee suit when I am right next to a volcano. Like seriously. I had a black patch of glass to cover the lava balls from hitting me in the eye. The suit was so heavy! It took me so long just like 2 minutes to get up, but after a couple of hours, I fell in this very hot meteor volcano. Yes, a meteor volcano. A big meteor hit the lava and all the lava went kapow! Nearly all of the lava was gone. It was all next to me. Slowly coming towards me, with rocks still coming out from the volcano. But when the lava was all flowing away I did this weird back walking. It was like I won something. After the dancing and all the shaking. I back walked too far and I fell in, but holding the hard land, which helped me get up. While I was getting up I did some of this moon walking dance. It was like I won something again. I slid down the hard land and saw this luxurious green grass. Yeah, kind of weird. No it’s really weird. So when I went on the grass I took off these bright white shoes and had grass in between my toes. I looked up at the sky and saw blue, but when I went back up the volcano I saw black. So it kind of confused me from bold land to non-bold land. Super confusing isn’t it. When I went back down to the luxurious green grass I looked out from a far distance and saw a mini house. I looked inside and you won’t believe what happened.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!