Bang

Just an ordinary day, the parents leave there kid alone with her friend how strange. Bang! " What was that?" whispered Layla, but where's Chloe? "Chloe this is not funny, stop it!" Screamed Layla. Then Chloe came in a distant "that wasn't me" said Chloe. Then the girls screamed "Ahhh". The girls wondered was it a spider, is it a bug or monster. They went to go look, nothing was there. "Is it the invisible...man" whaled the girls. They glimpsed to the room and stayed there for two hours. Bang! Layla whispered "this is peculiar". "I'm ravenously" replied chloe, then layla said "Here I stack food up in my closet, shh do not tell my mum or I will be in trouble ok". "Alright" chloe said there was lollies, chocolate, soft drink and lucky last fruit. They ate it all in a second, it was gone. Then mum came and dad. Bang "Ahhh" screamed the girls. Mum said" What was that?" The girls shaked " It's a monster". Mum said "There are no such things as Monsters, stop being silly". So they went to the kitchen and looked in the cupboard and realised it was only swag the dog, slamming the door.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!