Camp

“Higher” “Higher” everyone yells “Higher Penny” come on you can make it to the top of the rock climbing wall. Penny then purposely slips to scare everyone. Miss Perfect yells “Penny! Come down now! Time to pack up.” Everyone piles their bags under the bus and we get ready to go.
“21, 22, 23, 24” the teacher counts as we board the bus. She then discovers that we are missing one child. “Penny” Miss Perfect growled. She yells everybody get off the bus and go looking for her “quick, quick” Tom goes alone and separates from the rest of the class. He stops. His heart starts beating fast he looks down at what is in front of him wide eyed. Is this what he thinks it is? “come” Tom yells with a quiver in this voice. “everybody come! Quick, quick!” they all come rushing over as fast as they can. Miss Perfect was the first and as soon as she saw Penny lying on the floor covered in blood, she immediately fainted. “Miss Perfect” the other students yell from behind as they couldn’t see Penny. Tom screeches and screams.
As the other students stand over Miss Perfect, Tom looks more closely at penny. Hang on a second Tom thinks to himself that doesn’t look like blood. Tom then slowly dropped his figure in the blood, then smells it, he then puts the very tip of his finger in to his mouth “hang on a minute” Tom says in a surprised voice. “this isn’t blood this is the tomato sauce from the sausages that we had at lunch.” “Penny, Penny.” Tom said quite loud “Penny” Tom yells while he shakes her.
By now the students have got Miss Perfect back onto her feet. A little shiver ran down Penny’s spine as she wakes up with a “boo!” “she is awake!” they all yell “now we can finally go home” on the way back miss Perfect made Penny sit up the front with her. Miss Perfect was extremely angry with her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!