Magic Spells

Magic spells
In a far far away land lived a girl named Ella and she was the most beautifulest girl in the land and she was taken away by a evil lady. Then when she discovered that she was taken away she tried to ascape and she never new why.the lady acted like she liked Ella and Ella thought the exact same thing but at the same time she didn’t really think of her a nice lady of the house as special as Ella thought.When Ella realised that she was stolen she wanted to ascape so badly.She thought her mother and father would never come for her but when she realised she was a princess.Ella was sooo happy because she always thought she was a normal house girl.did u ever think of your imagination your whole life?

Ella’s life in a boring old house is sooo boring until this happened.ELLA are u up there it’s me mother.Wait what was that who spoke I guess I was over reacting.ELLA are u here WAIT A MINUTE I’m shore I heard something. I should check it out and this is the other person saw and I saw my mother and father.

So I went home with them and we had a great welcome back party. When this happened... pufff!what happened mother and father it’s your angel my darling. WHAT! My angel u say ohhhh! My angel.sooo! That’s the story of what happened with Ella’s life that’s for reading

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!