Rain


One dry day Noah raced out of the house and went to the cattle yards and said goodbye to his cows. Noah was very sad and he went to his room. Noah huffed and sat on his bed. A little bit later Noah’s dad said it’s dinner time, so Noah went to dinner. Noah had vegetables and steak. Noah didn’t eat because he was too upset.
One night he prayed to God. Dear God, can we please have rain. My dad had to sell all of his cows because we have not had any rain...Amen.

The next day no rain...the 2nd day still no rain...3rd day still no rain in sight but the 4th day... rain!!
Lots and lots of rain.
‘Rain at last’ said Noah. Thank You God.

Then one year later Noah’s dad bought the cows back. Noah was very happy.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!