A Day At School In The Future

Chapter 1 Start the day
Early in the morning, I woke up to get myself ready for a day at school. I got in my mum's hover car to go to school. When i got to school, the class and I went to a swimming pool that is in the sky! At the swimming pool in the sky, we saw lots of clouds. I was swimming through the clouds. We Could also have free dress up every day. We could even take our roller skates, bikes and skate boards to school and hovered everywhere. Then we went to the underwater library. My friends and I could read books in our minds.
Chapter 2 How we learn in music
After library we went to music class. Our music teacher made a board out of nowhere. It has blue sides and can move by itself. I showed how to play instrument. Whenever I touched the instrument, it made a sound.
Chapter 3 Lunch time
When we got to lunch time, we could sit on the roof. There were special seats and tables to sit on. There were special ladders to get up to the roof. We could even get up to play on the clouds and jump on the clouds or play on them.
Chapter 4 Art time
After lunch we had art. The teacher took us to the art room. We told the teacher which kind of things we want to draw and the teacher would take us through a door to a place where we could copy and draw what we want to draw.
Chapter 5 Story time
During story time we picked a book and got a pair of 3D glasses and looked at the book. It felt like we were just in the book. When we finished we just took another book.
Chapter 6 Home time
Now it was home time. I went in my mum's hover car and went home. On the way back, I told my mum all the things I did at school. What a lovely day today!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!