Kiss Of A Vampire

Looner was a simple girl with brown hair and on this particular day she was wearing a blue dress and rose-gold bracelets. She lived a relatively normal life among other humans. It wasn't until one night when she bumped in to a super cute boy that her life became weird. “Hi, my name’s William.”
“Hey, I’m Looner.”
A few weeks later William asked her on a date.
“Hey so um… are you doin’ anything tonight?” Asked William.
“No,” She said as she blushed.
“Well would you like to go on a date?”
“YES! …um I mean yes”
He smiles, she smiles too.
Later that night they find themselves in a lovely restaurant.
A Waiter comes up to them “What would you like?” She asks.
“I would like a red drink with whatever food you have that’s red” William Replies.
Looner at that point was very confused, but just ignored his weird order.
“And you miss?” questioned the waiter.
“I would like the chicken and beef burger with lemonade please”
They talked for a while about dogs and cats and then Looner asked…
“Why did you order a red drink and red food?”
“… Reds my favourite colour” he replied not looking that shore if his answer was believable. She went to say more when the waiter interrupted.
“Here’s your food” she said as she handed them succulent looking food.
“Thanks” Replied Looner but when she looked back at William his food was all shrivelled and no longer red.
“What happened!” exclaimed Looner
“Um … I’ll explain later he said”.
After a long time of talking and laughing they decided to leave. They left the restaurant and went to a park to talk. They sat down together and as Looner went to ask about what happened to williams food William interrupted and said…
“Looner I love you”
She blushed “I love…Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!” she screamed. William turned around to see a pack of ware wolves. “Uhhh” he said sounding annoyed but not at all scared. He started hovering in the air. His eyes went red, fangs grew and the were wolves looked scared. Looner watched in horror as the were wolves ran off into the trees and William followed. There was a rattle of trees then silence. Finally he came back as he did he wiped blood of his lips. His eyes went back to normal and his teeth sank back into his gum. Looner got up and stood in silence. “I’m sorry I didn’t want you to see that” he apologised
“What are you?” She asked
“I’m a vampire… can you still love me?”
“I don’t know? I do love you but I don’t trust you.” She explained
“Of cause I understand but i would never hurt you”
Looner wasn’t sure if she could trust him but she knew she loved him so they lived together happily for the rest of their lives.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!