Oh Donkey

“Hee-haw.”
“I’ve had enough of this Donkey.”
“Hee-haw.”
“What are you trying to say?”
“Hee-haw.”
“Donkey!!”
“What Shrek?”
“You can talk?”
“Yeah, I’m Donkey.”
“No you’re not. You don’t live in my swamp.”
“Yeah I do.”
“No you live in the dump.”
“No I don’t.”
“You live in jail. Oh hello there Donkey, my name is Shrek and I’m ticked off. Run Donkey, I’m coming for you!”
“I’m a donkey you can’t catch me.”
“I HATE YOU DONKEY!”
“You are so dumb Shrek. Go back to your swamp” said Donkey quietly.
“I’m getting something to eat and I’ll be back” said Shrek in his angry voice.
“I’m dead meat soon.”
“Yeah you are,” echoed Sherk’s voice.
“I’m out of here.”
Shrek came out of nowhere and tackled donkey and said “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.”
Then they lived happily ever after.
That’s not all! Donkey kicked Shrek in the face and Donkey was off in a second. Shrek couldn’t catch him until Donkey fell in one the traps that Shrek put down. Donkey was hurt a lot. Shrek finally caught up but Donkey wasn’t there.
What will Shrek do?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!