Warehouse Man

It was 1994 and I was only in mid-30’s walking down an old street with no houses that I could see, I keep walking in the cold fog, the fog was that bad that I couldn’t even see the end of the road. I start walking back home, I go through an old warehouse and through a school that was burnt down a long time ago.
But then I heard some gunshots being fired so I run over to the park where the gunshots were being fired, and I see a person laying on the ground he was still alive which was the good thing, then I call an ambulance they come as soon as possible. About 2 minutes later the ambulance here are so I go running after the guy that shot him and I get in my car and though the fog and everywhere in the neigh bough hood then I start searching some houses and on the 3rd house I searched I found him.
I call the police and the come and take him to jail, lucky for that guy that got shot I go to the local hospital and check on him I go to the 18th floor and then he is asleep so I ask the doctors if I can wake him up, 2 weeks later I come and checked on him and he wasn’t there I was thinking he was kidnapped 5 weeks later, I get a call from his mum and she said he passed away so I go and look at his grave.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!