Elements Unite

Crashing through the Milky Way, entering Earth’s atmosphere was a mysterious UFO. Boom as the mystery object crashed into solid ground. An alien life force emerged. Five kids were watching this event. The alien’s head turned revealing the five kids. The first kid he gave a yellow and gold ring as a symbol of electric and leadership, to the second child he gave a red ring a symbol of fire and trust. To the third he gave a blue ring representing water and the ability to combine with electric. To the fourth child he gave a green ring representing care to the Earth. To the last but not least he gave the fifth child a white ring representing the power of air. Together they will unite into a team to save humanity.

Next the alien creaked, “save your world before it come.”
“Who comes,” whispered Lara, the one wearing the yellow ring.
If you want to know meet me on top of that mountain. About a mile away was a tall stern mountain, with green branches hanging off it. All night Lara wondered.

The next day the team came to the mountain. To their surprise all of them transformed into super solid armour. The armour controlled them as they saw the flaming meteor coming.

First they all fled forward combining all their powers to stop the meteor.
Watching this event the alien was pleased with himself.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!