Jaydon’s Story

JAYDON’S STORY

I went to the masquerade ball as a huge tree. I had to stay away from dogs so they wouldn’t pee on my costume. And if that happened I would leave and I would smell like dog wee all week. People brought lots of delicious foods.
I just took some Pizza, but who doesn’t like pizza? If I found someone who doesn’t like pizza I would drop dead! The odd thing is that I did actually find someone who is allergic to pizza and.....I....didn’t...drop ...dead. Well I should probably tell you a little bit about me well I’m 31 years old my name is Jaydon my son calls me Fweddy?
I live in Tasmania and my son goes to Geneva Christian College. I work at the school and in three years he will be in my science class. My sons name is Jacob but he likes the name Jeff. Jeff is 12 years old and he is in class 5/6 class.
So back to the ball. Dressed as Legolas, my son was off with his bow and arrow I told him to alone shoot the targets then he said what about moving targets like people. I kind of thought he would say some thing like that and I was right. Then I said, "The real targets do move to the left and the right." And we both laughed and went to the car to go. When we got to the ball my son was talking with his friends when i heard something about G.G.GIRLS'!!!!
What was he thinking? I am sure I could give him 29 good reasons not to talk about girls.
1. He is way too young to do that.
2. He shouldn’t even know that stuff.
3. Um...um...er...blank
Okay, maybe I over exaggerated a little bit. Ok, a lot. So I guess it’s okay, it might help him in the FUTURE.
Well I’m a bit hungry so off to get some food. On the way to get some food I saw a d... do... DOG!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO!!!! Why now when it matters most. I have two options
1 take a risk and go get some food,
2 run in the opposite direction and ether why make a fool out of my self. What I know now I won’t do either it’s genius...
Well turns out it was not such a good idea after all, cause the dog stayed their for ever and when it was about to go it spotted me and started to get closer and closer and closer. I made a run for it but it folded me, I tripped of course

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!