The Floral Colosus

Once upon a time on a planet far away, from what is now known as earth lived a tree. It was a special tree, it was called a floral colossus, this creature was like no other tree. It was proud, kind hearted and it could speak like a human kind of, I mean all he can say is I am Groot! So Groot has a friend called Rocket Raccoon, but don't call him a Raccoon let's just say, I told you so.
It was a dark night on the planet of Xander. Ravengers were out gathering anything they could find, they didn't know that the Nova Corp were watching there every move. Out jumped Kitty Pride leader of the Nova Corp and former Guardian of the galaxy. “Back up calling all Nova agents get the Guardians back together 2.0 has began” Kitty said.
So let's go back around one week before Kitty Pride comes in.
The Guardians were cruising along in the Milano. Star Lords mix tape vol.2 was playing, Groot was dancing around the ship. When the Guardians got a signal on the radar. "Guardians please Ronan is coming" the person said. "Hold on tight guys we're on our way" Peter Quill AKA Star Lord replied. Whoosh the Guardians ship rocked of into space. Groot was dancing, when he got flung to the front of the ship. "We are here" Rocket said," I am Groot! '' Groot replied.
''Gamora and Nebula'' Ronan said. ''Yes father'' Gamora and Nebula said. ''You failed me once don't fail me again '' Ronan said. "' We are going to go and get that Infinity stone for Thanos. Before he threatens to kill me again. Let's go and get that Universal Stone" Ronan said. "What Nebula said there isn't a Universal Stone".
"Yes there, is its yellow, it's made up of space dust. It lets you have the power of all the stones, without having all the stones Ronan said".
"Thank goodness your here, we spotted a republic mother ship, it is Thanos we believe" the Nova Corp pilot said. "No, he doesn't come alone. It would be him Ronan, Nebula, Gamora and the night gang" Peter said. Ok so what do you think he wants".
"Follow me" the pilot said. Peter, Groot, Rocket and Drax followed the pilot to the cave were the Universal Stone is kept. "This is it the pilot said. It's a stone that controls all the Infinity Stones". "Ok let's go stop Thanos" Peter said. "That won’t be needed" Nebula said. She grabbed onto Drax and Groot. "Fine take it" Peter said. So Nebula took it and that leads us up to Kitty Pride. So the Guardians split up that day and they haven't talked since.
"We have got to get them back together" Kitty said. "Ok but let's do it another day" said Mantis.
"Ok but we need to get Adam Warlock" Kitty said. "I've got that covered" said Mantis.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!