Magical Stag

There once was a man who was named Bill. One day he carved a wooden stag. But this was no ordinary carving. At night he came to life. One night, it caused a war. The man had no idea until the stag talked to him. He knew what had happened. He had bought wood from the magic store instead of the wood store. So he got in his car and bolted to the magic store.
When he saw the road was blocked because of the war, they took a short cut through a side street. When they arrived they went straight into the magic shop. Inside they asked about the wood. They said it was from the forest. They thought it was normal wood, so the man was annoyed.
They went to the forest and found a witch. She said, “the effect wears off and the wood will disappear”. So they went home and that night, the stag disappeared.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!