The Magic Bike

One day Barry came to his bike. He looked at it. It had sparkles all over it. It started talking to him. It could fly. He tried it out.
He flew, and then the bike turned into a car. Now Barry was plummeting down towards the road. Barry went “Woohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”
He landed on a Volkswagen. Now it was a double decker car! How funny! The very old ugly Volkswagen driver was too deaf to hear the commotion that was happening on the roof on his car.
The car had four big tyre marks on its roof. “Oops! I better get going.” said Barry. So, he put his foot on the pedal and to his surprise the car became his favourite red and yellow bike but it still had special sparkles.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!