Inside The House

“Jack” shouted Jim but Jack didn’t listen. “Don’t go in there, it might not be safe.” Again, Jack didn’t listen, and he opened the door and stepped inside. It was dark. Jack looked for a light switch. He reached out for a light switch but instead of a light switch he felt something fury.
Jack tried to remove his hand from the fury figure, but it grabbed it and wouldn’t let go. “Jim!” Jack shouted. Jim knew it wasn’t a good idea to go in there, but he had to save Jack. Jim stepped inside to look for Jack. “Jack! Jack!” Jim called loudly. There was no answer. “Oh no” whispered Jim.
Meanwhile Jack was trapped in a stinky, dark room with the fury monster. Jim walked down the hallway and found a little door. He opened the door and stepped inside. He looked for anything that may have been laying around that he could use to hit anything if he needed to. He felt something sharp on the floor, so he picked it up and found out that it was a knife. Inside that room there was a window that lit up the room, so Jim walked up to it and held out the knife. He looked at the knife and saw that it had blood on it.
Suddenly a chill ran down Jim’s spine. “What if this is Jack’s blood?” Jim started to worry. He ran out of the room and into another room. This room was even brighter because one of the walls was completely glass, letting in a lot of sunlight. Jim called out to Jack again “Jack!” Suddenly Jim heard Jack call out his name, “Jim!” Jim ran out of the room and into the next one. This room only had a little window. “Shhh” whispered Jack. “The monster is asleep.” “What monster?” asked Jack. SUDDENLY the monster awoke. “RUN!“ yelled Jack. Both boys ran out the room, into the hallway, through the door and slammed it shut. “That was close. Let’s never come here again.” said Jim “Let’s go home” replied Jack.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!