Beauty & The Beast-Misunderstanding

Once upon a time, wait this isn’t a fairytale this is the real story of Beauty And The Beast and I’m the Prince well I was at least I was the Prince until a party I had. This is how it went. I was having a very nice party until an old lady walked in and handed me a beautiful red flower from a garden and asked for shelter but I was having a party, so I refused and said no. She then turns Young and Beautiful and put a spell on my castle to make the castle always winter, and she turned me into a hideous Beast. So they called me the Beast. There was the flower she had and if all the petals fell of, I would stay a beast forever.
After years and years there was a man who come into the castle without asking. When I saw him I put him in a room so he couldn’t get out. It was a day or two before his daughter Belle came to save him but she let her Dad go so he could get help, but I said that Belle had to stay instead.
My friends the Candle and all that gave her a room and sent us to dinner together. They thought that she would break the spell so we went to dinner. We danced and danced until her Dad returned back at the castle.
He had lots of other people with him and they all came in without asking trying to kill me because Belles Dad said I was a big beast.
Gaston wanted to save Belle so he could marry her and all that stuff, so he started fighting and he shot me twice. Belle ran to me there was only one petal left and it fell, Belle then cried and then she kissed me and that’s when it went back to normal well not quite normal, Belle then married me and nobody called me the beast again Except for Gaston.
And We lived Happily Ever After!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!