Boambee Public School

Boambee School is out of this world. I don’t think there’s a better one then Boambee. Boambee shines like a shooting star. I’ve grown up at Boambee school and I know it’s a really, really, really good school. You don’t know what it looks like or tastes like until you go there and stay there for the rest of primary school. The canteen ladies are really nice and the food is amazing. There are ice-cups, fruit and vegies, lunch orders and so much more. There are really good occasions like grandparents day, incursions, excursions and carnivals. There’re super teachers that love us more then we love them. Our teachers work all day long and at assembly we sing our school song. Boambee School is definitely a wow, wow, wow, we have that a lot. Boambee School has heaps of amazing records and in our classrooms, we have amazing things and children. Our PBL is helping people be positive, behaved learners. The people who actually are trying hardest get a reward. There are signs around the school reminding us to do it. We often remember but it helps us. There’re carnivals like: Swimming, Athletics and cross country. Boambee Public school, going to this school is the number one rule. The activities our teachers put together is as fun as having your birthday party. The school loves us more than we love it. On special occasions we have different things at the canteen like cupcakes, hotdogs, BBQ, cake stalls and so much more. At the athletics carnival, there’s 100m race, 200m race, 800m race and relays, shot put, discus, high jump and long jump. At the swimming carnival there’s 50m freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke, butterfly and lots more. These are my reasons why I love my school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!