Professor John

Professor John was the professor, even though no one wanted him to be Professor he just was. He was mean. Very mean.
Until one day he told the town the new rules. “The new rules are; only use your phone once a week, never sleep with your babies and never cry if someone in your family dies.”
NO ONE LIKED PROFESSOR JOHN!
Everyone was sick of him. There was one of the audience members who had had absolutely enough of him. SHE KNEW HIS SECRETS.
So, she said. “Hey Professor John, don’t you pick your nose and you sleep walk”.
Then the council really thought about changing the professor. So, a few weeks later the council said, there has been a change with the professor. John was listening very carefully.
Who was that lady from last time? A little voice came from the audience, oh me, me,” then she came on stage. “This woman Is the new professor. John was sad, he said to himself, “I deserve this I really do.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!