Geostorm

One day many disasters happened at once like seeing ice on hot deserts, storms on dry days and sudden tornadoes. The world teamed up and got their smartest scientist to go build 1200 satellites to control the weather, so they built it for the world’s sake and that’s when our story begins.
The satellites got out of hand and stopped controlling the weather so they started to do the disasters again and again people are suffering to survive but they can’t make it alive, so they had to do something. Some people that worked there were named James and Johns. They were high tech scientists, they had access to all tech. The people suggested for them to enter the programming server so James and Johns went to the control centre and tried to enter but it said access denied and that made them confused.
All the scientists had a meeting, James and Johns explained what happened so James said “try to keep everything alive. Make sure it doesn’t break while me and Johns think of something.” 1 week has passed of hard thinking until finally Johns announced “swap every satellite and don’t leave 1 out,” they did that for about 16 hours then they said “we ran out of resources what do we do now,” then Johns said “let me think!”
The disasters had been growing starting to create a Geostorm, every day the Geostorm grows and the more the Geostorm grows the more disasters happens and if it keeps on happening there won’t be an earth and the people who live in space won’t have any more oxygen which means no more life. The Geostorm had now been created and ready to blow up earth in an hour.
People had so many questions that James and Johns couldn’t answer any questions so they went to their office and checked the scanner and found out that in the root of the control centre there was a badly damaged part so they went to the control centre and swapped the part, checked if there was a Geostorm and happily there was no such thing called a Geostorm.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!