The Fools

One day there were two idiots they were located at the WILD, WILD WEST. Only outlaws and gang bangers go there unless you’re really stupid. Their names where Xander and Trent, and trust me they were really stupid, if an explosion happened, they wouldn’t notice So this is where the story begins. Xander was in a bar one Friday night, he was threatened by a cowboy whose name was Lachlan Mcinnes. Xander thought he was offering him a drink. Back at the cabin Trent was watching TV when BAM!!! Gun shots are heard outside. Trent got up to see what was going on, it was Axle and the Pearces. Trent was surprised to see his old friend but Axle pointed his gun a Trent’s head and pulled the trigger. Trent was so happy that the gun was full of blanks. Then Xander showed up in a go-cart saying ‘‘We’re gonna have some real mean visitors, Lachlan Mcinnes the outlaw". He was trying to snipe us with a sniper but was failing badly, so bad that he literally just gave up on killing us. Then Red Newcombe came from the cabin holding a half filled beer bottle when Trent said ‘‘That’s my beer! Why’d take me beer?’’ Red Newcombe did not respond instead she fainted. Trent and Xander travelled to find Lachlan Mcinnes, they spent countless nights looking for him, you know to kill him a little. They found him at a caravan park, they walked up to the door, guns loaded, they knocked down the door but Lachlan had the infinity gauntlet. Xander said ‘‘HOW THE HELL IS THAT POSSIBLE’’ then he clicked his fingers and turned to dust. Trent and Xander looked at each other very confused, went out to Axle and went home very confused.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!