Skeleton Town

Caiden, Dylan and Kody were trying to find one of their old friends, whose name is Matthew. They see a creature walking toward them and start running into the trees as they were scared.
They find an old wooden hunting cabin, they find weapons and some camouflage gear, they start crawling along in the grass to try and find an animal to shoot and cook as they were starving with hunger.
They spotted a bear, they take aim and they shoot it in the head, blood and brain fly everywhere.
They drag it back to the cabin, skin it and cut chunks of meat off the beast.
Kody has a roaring fire going, they stab slabs of meat with their swords and hold it over the scorching flames. They eat hungrily the perfectly cooked succulent bear meat.
After filling their stomachs, they sleep on hay in the corner of the cabin.
The next day they pack up and go in search of a new place, they find a rundown abandoned town, Kody looks ahead and sees a gigantic creature made of light. They roll into an old shed where they see a heap of crates and they check them for supplies, they find a pile of skeleton bones.
The bones jump up forming one million skeletons. Everybody screams and scatters but Kody is captured, the skeletons drag him into a cave that has one glowing white crystal in the wall.
“Touch the crystal!” They chant at Kody.
Kody reaches out and touches the crystal, the crystal morphs into his body, he gets knocked out by the power of the crystal.
In the meantime, the others are still searching for Matthew, they find another town, they sneak into the town centre and Caiden sees a creature made out of flowing water. They search the town and find nobody alive.
Caiden finds a cave filled with water, he swims under and he spots something sparkling in the water, he dives deep and touches the blue glowing crystal. He swims up and takes a huge breath and then passes out in the water.
At this moment Dylan was trying to run away from the creatures he saw at the start, the creature was too fast and caught him and took him to a scooter. Dylan starts riding the scooter then it morphs into his body and everybody wakes up. They all run to the centre of the forest and meet each other.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!