Five Silly Days At Work

Once there was a person called Jack and he was playing a game of poker with these other mean guys so I brought a job on a boat. I worked as a guard but I wanted to work at the cafeteria so I could eat all the stuff. When I got my cabin it was so small it only had a bed, a little tiny shower and a bath. The bath had a screen door so I asked the guy, “Can I have another cabin with a door?” But he said, “No, there’re all taken.” “There must be a lot of people here,” I said. “Yes, indeed,” he said, “I’m off, I’m going to eat and anyways where’s the eating place?” He said, “I don’t know, it’s my first time and how do we eat?” “There’s a food shop, we can bag it then cook it,” I said. “That’s a good idea,” he said.
We went into the pool and we had a water fight and do you want to know who won? It was me because that guy does not look strong and I’m 100 times stronger than him and he doesn’t have any muscles at all, that’s how I think I won. We both watched television and slept together without dreaming.
The next morning we had breakfast then went off to the pool and had another water fight. I won again. Then we watched a football game. I realised I did not know the guy’s name so I asked him and he said his name was Scott Calvin. We found out we both liked the story of Little Red Riding Hood and I think we fell in love with her. After that, we went back into our tiny as mini cabin and it was five o’clock in the afternoon and we had dinner and for an hour we played Fortnite and I won again! I win all the games we play. I think it’s cause I have lots of muscles and he doesn’t so I made him do 50 push ups a day and heaps of warm up things.
The next morning we went to the pool and had a big water fight and Scott won that one (I think it’s because I warmed him up first). We ate sushi and played a bit more Fortnite. After a two hour nap, I made roast pork for dinner. I am a good cook because my grandma taught me. We baked vanilla cakes together and weird muffins. While we ate I explained I am like the rat out of the movie Ratatouille.
The next day, we didn’t go to the pool, we just looked at the precious water and then we went to the shops and bought pyjamas and a packet of chips for a snack. We had a Fortnite dance battle and I introduced my other friend on the boat, Josh Ougan to my new friend Scott.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!