A Moment In Time

YAY! We finally were able to go visit mum’s horse so I go get my boots on and ran so fast it was like an evil gremlin was chasing me!!
Evie and l both feed the horse carrots and honey
sandwiches. You may be thinking why honey sandwiches, well Cass, mum’s horse wouldn’t take his medication one time and we kept on trying different things and found out that Cass loved honey sandwiches, so that’s how the story went.
Ohh!! I just remembered that I haven’t introduced you to the horse, drum roll please!! His name is Cass. Mum asked Evie and I if we want to brush Cass before the man came to change Cass’ shoes.
Once we started brushing Cass, I wanted to see why the brush wasn’t brushing as it normally does, I looked in disgust! As the brush was clumped with Cass’ tail hair so I change brushes.
After a few minutes the man decided to show up and mum said for Evie and I to stop brushing. I went to put the brush away and all of a sudden…
Bang, crack! Snap there goes my ankle, well it was my fault because horses but I swear I broke it. Mum carried me straight back to Nan’s house, then I just rested it and in a few days it was better.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!